Lina and Vi: Lina and Vi + Birch Wood in Downtown Plymouth

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lina and Vi + Birch Wood in Downtown Plymouth

Friends, we have a big announcement to kick off this weekend!

I'm so very excited to announce that Lina and Vi has partnered with a local boutique in downtown Plymouth, Michigan to carry the Grounds collection of burlap totes and bags - Birch Wood! Birch Wood is a unique boutique with a variety of shabby chic, artisan goods which includes home decor, apparel, gifts, furniture, art, antiques, and handmade jewelry. The owner of the boutique sells USA-made casual apparel such as maxi skirts and dresses, Alternative Earth lounge wear, and scarves to name a few. This store reminds me so much of Anthropologie, and I fell in love with it the first time I visited. There's such a variety of items that you will never know what you may find in stock that day. You may head in to grab a pair of capri leggings and walk out with an old, salvaged light-up movie sign to hang on your bedroom wall. I love it!

lina and vi - birchwood - linaandvi.blogspot.com

This is a huge milestone for Lina and Vi. It is the first brick and mortar store that features our Grounds collection. The store also just launched their online website. Check out and like the Birch Wood Facebook page for more details!

I celebrated this weekend by stopping by the shop to take a few photos to share with you all. It's crazy to see one of my bags in the storefront window. My husband and I stopped by there Friday night to take a few pictures, and it ended up as a goofball photo session.

lina and vi - birchwood - linaandvi.blogspot.com

If you are in the metro Detroit area and near Plymouth, stop by Birch Wood to see what they have in store including the Grounds bags! Birch Wood is located at 470 Forest Ave Suite 17 Plymouth, Michigan 49170.

I'm busy working on a new bag this weekend and can't wait to share more about it in the next few days. Hope you're enjoying the last weekend of June - can you believe it?! I cannot believe the month is nearly over, but finally summer is here to stay!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment