Lina and Vi: Happy New Year!

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

I know I am a day early, but I want to stop in to say Happy New Year! I appreciate everyone who continues to support my small handmade Etsy shop, as well as this blog. If you read my last post, I have made the decision to close my Etsy shop and am no longer offering new burlap bags or pillows. While it was a hard decision to make, I know it is the right one for now.

So where does that leave us? I'll continue to update this blog with new projects or books I have been reading from time to time. I have all remaining burlap bags and pillows at reduced prices in the Lina and Vi Etsy shop. You can shop now, and the item will ship within 1-3 days. Large cosmetic/flat bottom bags are now $10, pouch bundles are $10, and the Geometric Clutch is $14. I put a lot of time and effort to design and create these burlap bags, and now I am waiting for them to find the right home. If you are local in the metro Detroit area, you can use the code LOCAL during checkout to skip shipping and schedule a pickup. It's a great time to grab some new bags to help you organize your cosmetics, toiletries, or other small items with feeling of revival that comes with the new year! The Lina and Vi Etsy shop will remain open until all items are sold.

Things were quiet around here in December as I spent most of the month working, hosting and attending parties, and sewing gifts for family and friends. Like it is for so many of us, the month went by quickly with all of the events and errands to do. We had a great, low key Christmas here in our household, and now we are gearing up for a fresh start with 2019.

I enjoy making goals and plans, so I have been working on what I want to focus my time on in the new year. For me, my goals are all around improving my health and becoming a better person overall. I know that is pretty generic, but I have a few concrete things I am planning to help me focus on improving. To kickoff the new year, I'll be attending the Made for More encore presentation tomorrow evening to receive some words of encouragement from Rachel Hollis. I'm super excited to start the new year off in a positive mindset.

I hope you have a great new year's eve and day!

Thanks for stopping by,

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment