Lina and Vi: Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

I'm stopping by today to say Happy Halloween to those of us out celebrating today! As I have gotten older, I have celebrated this holiday less and less, but now with a young one, I think I will be celebrating more and more each year. It is fun to get dressed up, even though I only sported a witch's hat headband. I can see some DIY sewing for Halloween costumes in my future! This year we had an astronaut costume that was party of a baby gift we received. With a little DIY jetpack made from spray-painted pop bottles, the costume was semi-homemade and a hit!

Thank you to those who came by this past weekend to our local Holiday Boutique in Novi. It was a fun few hours, and I was able to knock out a bit of holiday shopping of my own! If you weren't able to make it or aren't local, you can always shop Beautycounter online here and Lina and Vi on Etsy here. Beautycounter has a lot of beautiful gifts ets for the holidays, so if you are looking for a gift for someone special who may be interested in more natural bath, body, and beauty products, spend some time on their site to see what is available this season.

I'll be gearing up the next few weeks for our next Holiday Boutique in Northville coming up on November 18th. More details to come soon. Have a great week!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment