Lina and Vi: Three New Burlap Zipper Cases!

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Three New Burlap Zipper Cases!

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Hi friends! I hope you had a great couple of weeks! May is half-way through, and we have been busy over here. We celebrated Mother's day this past Sunday, and it was a nice day with family. I hope you were able to enjoy your day whether you are a mom or not.

This past week I finished sewing three new burlap zipper cases. They feature a pretty neutral color palette overall, with a few pops of color here and there. The burlap coffee sack designs are big and bold on these zipper bags so I wanted to balance it out with basics. One of the burlap zipper cases features a dark denim bottom. This is the first design I've made with denim, and the burlap against the denim is something that I am really loving.

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags

Lina and Vi Burlap Zipper Bags


You can find these three burlap zipper bags in the Lina and Vi Etsy shop here.

Aside from these three bags, I have been busy shipping out orders these past few weeks. The last burlap bag has sold to a local customer, and I hope they love it as much as I do! As I mentioned back in November, I won't be creating new burlap purses for the time being and just focusing on zipper pouches and burlap pillows. I'm not sure what the next few months will bring but with summer ahead, I know that I will be spending more time with our little family outside and sewing when I can.

I hope you are having a great week!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment