Lina and Vi: Mega Burlap Bag Clearance

Monday, January 22, 2018

Mega Burlap Bag Clearance

burlap clutch bag - handmade by Lina and Vi Plymouth MI


Friends! I'm just popping in today to share a short update. All of our burlap tote bags are on mega-clearance in our Etsy shop! All of our burlap tote bags are under $35 with two of my favorite bags priced at $15 and ready to ship. These bags have premium quality Cotton+Steel fabrics and beautiful, unique coffee bean sack burlap. Stop by the Lina and Vi Etsy shop today before they are gone!

We've been fighting colds in our home these past few weeks, and I am hoping the worst is now past us. Who knew that little ones could bring home so many germs from daycare! It has been a busy January, and I'm excited for a fresh start in February. I am hoping that I will be able to work on a few new burlap items for the shop in the next few weeks. With the holiday craziness over, I am excited to get back to dreaming up new ideas and getting back in front of my sewing machine.

I hope you are having a great start to your week! Thank you for stopping by.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment