Lina and Vi: Our Latest Burlap Bag: the Pyramid Market Tote

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Our Latest Burlap Bag: the Pyramid Market Tote

Pyramid Burlap Market tote bag by lina and vi plymouth mi - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

I'm thrilled to be able to share a new burlap tote bag with you today! This medium-sized market bag is one that I am particularly proud of. It features a simple yet modern pyramid design on the repurposed burlap front and back panels, offset with a soft, faux leather brown bottom that is trimmed with an ivory cotton canvas fabric. I'm especially proud of that ivory trim on the bottom. It took me some extra time to get it just right, and I love how the design turned out. This market tote bag is truly one of the more sophisticated burlap bags I have designed, and I am in love with how it turned out.

A couple of other details to share about this bag include the flat pocket on the interior lining for easily organizing small items and the handmade wide straps so the bag stays firmly on your shoulder. I opted for a neutral, ivory cotton canvas fabric on the interior which matches the trim on the exterior bottom and the handles. The handles turned out beautifully with a top stitch that strengthens each strap and makes them durable.

Pyramid Burlap Market tote bag by lina and vi plymouth mi - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Pyramid Burlap Market tote bag by lina and vi plymouth mi - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Pyramid Burlap Market tote bag by lina and vi plymouth mi - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

You can shop the Pyramid market tote bag now in our Etsy shop! I have a good feeling this one is going to go fast with its neutral color palette and organic, natural style.

This weekend is Plymouth's Art in the Park, and while we are not participating, we do have our handmade burlap pillows available to shop at Birch Wood Boutique on Forest Ave! You will find our Plymouth and Detroit stenciled pillows as well as the Michigan home and Great Lakes square burlap pillow available. Plus, everything in the boutique is on sale for the art fair! Everyone knows I love a good sale. ;-)

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. The sun is out, the temperature is cooler, and I am taking full advantage of this pleasant weather with my larger baby bump in tow. We are only 5 weeks away from welcoming our new family member - time is flying!

Thanks for stopping by,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment