Lina and Vi: Plymouth Farmer's Market 2017

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Plymouth Farmer's Market 2017


Hello, friends! It's been a couple of weeks, and things have been busy! This past weekend I participated in the downtown Plymouth Farmer's Market. It was great to be able to meet many local customers, hear feedback on our burlap bags and pillows, and see some familiar faces from last year's farmer's market. The weather was warm, sunny, and beautiful so it was a great morning being able to be part of the local community here in Plymouth. Although this past weekend will be the only time Lina and Vi will be at the market this year, I hope to have a table next year with baby along for the ride. I'm sure my husband and I will be walking the market later this summer, and I hope to run into some of you then as well.  Speaking of my husband, a huge shoutout to him for helping me unload, setup, and repack everything yesterday despite the heat!

Aside from the market, I have been working on a number of custom burlap pillows these past few weeks both for local customers and customers in other states. It is fun to see where our Etsy orders originate, especially for our Michigan-based stenciled burlap pillows. It always sparks my curiosity to know how someone in another state has a connection to Michigan, so it can be really interesting to receive orders from around the country, not just local Michiganders. Keep them coming!

I announced on the Lina and Vi Facebook page a couple of weeks ago that we will be pausing all custom wholesale orders after June 15th. We are a few days away from that date, so if you are interested in placing a wholesale order for delivery prior to August, please email us at linaandvi at gmail dot com. I will be taking a couple of months off from wholesale orders to welcome our new baby in August, and I hope to be back accepting wholesale orders by the end of September. In the meantime, our Etsy shop will remain open as we have a number of ready to ship pillows, bags, and zipper pouches. Thank you for understanding and your continued support of our small, handmade business!

This week I will be focusing on a sewing a large order of our popular 4" by 6" burlap zipper pouches. We are thrilled to be working with Bundled again, and these are headed over to them to include in their ladies gift bundles later this summer.  I'm working with solid and printed fabric in a variety of vibrant colors, perfect for the summer months. Stay tuned for more updates on progress through our Facebook page.

I hope you are out enjoying the start of summer. I will be back soon sharing a new baby nursery DIY project that involved my Silhouette Cameo - I can't wait to share this one with you!

Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment