Lina and Vi: Tips for Custom Etsy Orders

Monday, October 24, 2016

Tips for Custom Etsy Orders

burlap zipper pouch handmade by linaandvi.etsy.com

Hello friends! I'm back with a few short updates on what has been keeping me busy as well as a few tips and tricks on ordering custom items on Etsy as we head into the holiday shopping season. As expected, this month is flying by for me. I've spent the last two weekends traveling and spending time with my husband and friends, celebrating anniversaries and upcoming nuptials. In between the busy schedules, I've been working on replenishing our burlap zipper pouches. If you have a few minutes to stop by the Lina and Vi Etsy shop, you will see a number of new burlap pouch gift sets with two and three zipper pouches, and a few single pouches for sale in a variety of new lining fabrics and burlap prints.

In my post from earlier this month, I alluded to a number of personal changes that have happened this season. I wish I could say that I have a handle on them all and am feeling balanced, but I cannot. I'm still working on juggling my commitments each day, while at the same time, I'm trying to add smaller, positive activities throughout my week to help me feel more balanced (such as exercising). The season of change hasn't stopped, and I'm learning how to manage the effects it has on me so I can learn to roll with the punches a bit easier.

While I don't have any new projects to share today with you, I have been working on a number of custom burlap pillow orders from our Etsy shop this month. Most of the projects are personal to each customer, so I won't be sharing them here on the blog. However, I do want to point you to a list of tips and tricks I recommended around this time last year for how to effectively request a custom order on Etsy so that your experience is positive and your item is just as you'd like. You can find my 10 tips for requesting a custom Etsy order here. Even a year later, these still stand true from my perspective.

I hope you are having a great start to your week!

Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment