Lina and Vi: Pair of Custom Burlap State Pillows

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pair of Custom Burlap State Pillows


Happy Tuesday! Over this past week, I wrapped up a new custom order for a friend looking for a set of burlap state pillows for a bridal shower gift.  In this case, each pillow represents the bride and groom's home states of Michigan and Colorado. You may notice that I put a slight spin on the design for these by adding in the state's abbreviation to the lower right of the silhouette on each pillow. When planning these out, I realized that the Colorado silhouette isn't as easily recongizable as other, more memorable state shapes. The result? Add the state's initials to the silhouette so that it's clear and not just a square on a pillow!

We're just starting up on wedding season as all of the pre-wedding showers, bachelorettes, and engagement parties are coming up quickly with the main wedding season approaching quickly thereafter! I always prefer giving (and receiving for that matter) a gift that is personalized a bit, as it feels more thoughtful and personable. I think this set of burlap pillows is a creative gift that is both sentimental and practical.

Do you have a bride or groom in your life this year? I just made it possible to now order a custom set of silhouetted burlap state pillows in our Etsy shop. I hope you stop by and consider setting up a custom order as part of your party planning this season!

I'm off to prep for another day tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment