Lina and Vi: New Burlap Pouch Sets in the Shop

Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Burlap Pouch Sets in the Shop

Burlap zipper pouch set of 3 - Lina and Vi

Hello! I'm back after a short trip up north this past weekend with my husband and father-in-law. We spend a few days at my in-law's cottage as a mini-getaway. Somehow I always end up going north, when really I just want to go south towards the warmth! We had about two feet of snow, which meant great snow mobiling for the guys, and the temperature hovered around five degrees, which meant reading with a cup of tea next to the fire for me and the pup.

During our weekend, I had some free time, so I packed up my sewing machine, set it up in the cottage, and sewed up a bunch of new burlap pouch gift sets featuring fun, new lining fabrics. I selected new solid and printed fabrics that are colorful and beautiful for the upcoming springtime.  You can find all of these available for purchase in our Etsy shop now. They make great gifts for all occasions and are completely handmade using repurposed coffee burlap bean sacks.

Burlap zipper pouch set of 3 - Lina and Vi

Burlap zipper pouch set of 2 - Lina and Vi


Burlap zipper pouch set of 3 - Lina and Vi - Plymouth MI

Burlap zipper pouch set of 3 - Lina and Vi - Plymouth MI

I hope you're having a great week and a fun weekend planned ahead!

Enjoy!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment