Lina and Vi: Announcing a New Partner - RoosRoast, Ann Arbor!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Announcing a New Partner - RoosRoast, Ann Arbor!

Lina and Vi Plus RoosRoast Ann Arbor

I'm so excited to share the happy news that Lina and Vi has partnered with a second local business in the metro Detroit area that will be carrying our handmade burlap totes and pouches, RoosRoast in Ann Arbor!

RoosRoast is a locally owned coffee roaster and shop located in the beautiful and vibrant city of Ann Arbor. I had the chance to stop into RoosRoast this past week to see their shop. From the moment I walked in, I felt like I could fall into one of of their comfy chairs and sit and sip coffee for hours like I was at home.  The shop is filled with eccentric and colorful decor that has such a welcoming feel for customers, making it easy to stop by for a coffee and end up staying for a while.  They take their coffee roasting seriously but they don't forget about having fun - my husband and I are sipping their popular Lobster Butter Love coffee this morning and absolutely loving it! The packaging is truly beautiful and the name is one that you will not forget.

Lina and Vi Plus RoosRoast Ann Arbor

Lina and Vi Plus RoosRoast Ann Arbor

Lina and Vi Plus RoosRoast Ann Arbor

Can you spot my Lina and Vi bags in the photos above? I'm so thrilled to have my burlap totes and pouches available for sale in their shop and to be able to support another local, small business in our area.

If you are in the Ann Arbor area, I highly recommend stopping into RoosRoast to grab a cup of coffee and shop their shelves where you can find Lina and Vi handmade burlap tote bags along with other handmade gift items from talented, local artists.  You can also stay in touch with them by liking their Facebook page!

I'll be dropping by next to share a few updates on a custom order of cosmetic bags I've been working on during these past few weeks. Stay tuned for updates!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment