Lina and Vi: Weekend Wrap Up

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up


Thank you to everyone who stopped by the Lina and Vi table on Friday night in Ann Arbor! This was my first time participating in the Kerrytown Kindlefest, so I really wasn't sure what to expect. It ended up being a fun and festive night. I could definitely feel the buzz with everyone doing a bit of holiday shopping and enjoying the winter-themed food and drinks. The holidays can be a stressful time with all of the gift buying and events, but the event on Friday night reminded me that it's okay to take it slow and enjoy the Christmas decorations, carolers, and food by simply strolling, not running, through this season of the year.

At any rate, I'm back in the sewing room today working on a few custom pillow orders that will be shipping out later this week. I'm creating a new pillow design for a local customer, and I'm really excited to be part of creating their vision.

This is me checking in to say thank you so much for the continued support from new and old friends, family, and those I haven't yet met. Sewing is one of my passions, and I am thrilled to be able to continue to share my creations with others. It's a little bit messy in here as I start on a new project, but I love it. Messes are the best.

Have a great weekend!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment