Lina and Vi: Michigan is Home Burlap Pillow

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Michigan is Home Burlap Pillow


Michigan Home burlap pillow - linaandvi.blogspot.com

Hello! This is small update to share a few photos of a recent custom order I completed for a customer, this fun Home Michigan burlap pillow. The request was for a rectangular burlap pillow with the word "HOME" painted on it using Michigan's lower peninsula as the silhouette for the "O". I used navy blue fabric paint for this specific design. It turned out amazing, and I am so happy with it that I created a second to sell in my Etsy shop. You can find it here for purchase.

Michigan Home burlap pillow - linaandvi.blogspot.com

Michigan Home burlap pillow - linaandvi.blogspot.com

I am working through a few custom orders right now, so I am heads down getting material sourced, cut, sewn, and shipped around the country. I love working with customers on custom designs and given that primary communication is online, it can sometimes be a lot of back and forth to nail all of the details so that I can get a clear understanding of the request. I'm planning an upcoming post for share a few of my personal lessons learned and tips for working with Etsy sellers to create a custom design.  More to come, but first I must sew!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment