Lina and Vi: Custom Bridesmaid Bags

Monday, May 11, 2015

Custom Bridesmaid Bags

This past week I have been busy with a custom bridal order for a customer who contacted me through our Etsy shop. I'm in the process of sewing four large burlap tote bags similar to the Clean, Sound, and New tote bag seen here that I had designed and sold this past week. These totes will be on the larger side, and they feature a beautiful world map printed fabric on the interior lining. This fabric was selected by the bride herself and came from our friends over in the U.K. to Michigan! I can honestly say that the fabric was well worth the wait of handling through customs (and the shipping cost), as this fabric is top quality and exactly what was needed. I'll have more details to share in addition to photos in the coming weeks as I finish the last half of these four burlap bags. I think her bridesmaids will love the look and unique design of these totes, and I'm excited to share them with her when they are complete.

Other than this custom bridal order, I've been shipping out several gift sets of our burlap zipper pouches this week to the point that the Etsy shop is now out of stock. Remember to follow us on Facebook for updates when more become available.  Individual zipper pouches are still available, and we do offer quantity discounts so contact me to get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment