Lina and Vi: New Projects + Wild Forest on Etsy

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Projects + Wild Forest on Etsy


Over the weekend I was able to put the finishing touches on the Wild Forest burlap beach bag I mentioned in my last post. The bag turned out beautifully, and I'm so happy that I was able to get my hands on this unique print from Indonesia. It's truly one of a kind, and it fits so well with the beach theme as we head into spring and soon summer.

Aside from the original print on the burlap, the defining piece of the Wild Forest bag are the thick rope handles. They are secured with bronze grommets and are comfortable to hold. The details are in the fine print. I spent time detailing the bottom of the bag and inside lining with thick top-stitching to give it a crisp and clean look. The sunny yellow fabric inside the bag is bright and adds even more color to give the entire bag a whimsical and joyful feel. A perfect compliment to the bright days of summer!






You can find the Wild Forest bag for purchase now in our Etsy shop here. Stop by to see more of the dimension details, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment or message us on Etsy.

Finally, I've been plotting several new projects, some of which are burlap related and some are not. On the sewing list is a baptism gown for my niece, a new spring bag for the Grounds collection, and a custom bridal order for four large tote bags. I'm excited to kick off a warmer season with all of these fun projects to work towards, and now it's just a matter of keeping it all organized and flowing smoothly.  Have any tips for managing several unrelated sewing projects at once? I'd love to hear them!




Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment