Lina and Vi: Clutch Purse In Progress

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Clutch Purse In Progress

This past week has been busy with packing and shipping out a number of the Grounds bags around the country! I need to start writing down all of the states where a Grounds bag has officially been shipped. I'm excited to see them spread beyond Michigan and halfway across the country!

I had a chance yesterday to start a new project, so I wanted to check in and share a few in progress photos of the latest creation. This will be a new burlap clutch. Although we have zipper pouches, this item will be bigger as it will be meant to hold more and larger items. I'm planning for a top flap and a metal snap to secure the clutch, an inner pocket, and a metal ring accessory with a handle to wrap it around one wrist, like a wristlet, but larger.

clutch purse in progress/ linandvi.blogspot.com


I'm really excited about this one because I love the black and white graphic fabric that will be on the bottom of the clutch. I think it will complement the graphic burlap print well. This is also the first clutch for the collection, so it truly is a brand new design and, like all of the bags, continues to be a one-of-a-kind piece.

I'm making this while thinking about how exciting it is that summer is coming, so a cute, small clutch to carry a lighter load on hot nights is great way to change up an outfit.

Hope you're having a good week! Thanks for stopping by.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment