Lina and Vi: Our New Etsy Shop is Open!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our New Etsy Shop is Open!

I'm really excited to announce that Lina and Vi's Grounds collection is now available on Etsy. The shop opened this evening, and I will be continuing to list all of the bags in the shop this week.

The Cafe tote and the Costa Rica beach bag (my two favorites!) are now listed and available for purchase. I will be shipping specifically within the US right now. I may extend to international shipping, but that won't be for a while out as I'm just starting to learn more about how to sell on Etsy.

Please stop by the shop and check out the Grounds collection! I will be adding a direct link to Etsy on the website soon.

As always, thank you for the support. I hope you are having a good week!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment