Lina and Vi: Costa Rica Beach Bag

Monday, January 20, 2014

Costa Rica Beach Bag

I'm happy to announce that the Costa Rica beach bag that has been in the works for the past couple of week is now finished and ready to be unveiled! I mentioned on my last post how I was having difficulty finding the correct cording for the straps, and after much deliberation, I ended up using a different technique but one that I now love. I think the leather binding on each strap sticks with the natural, organic feel while adding a design touch. It's a perfect carry-all for a day at the beach or pool, and it has one interior pocket designed in burlap to carry small items to make them easier to find.  It's perfect for any Winter break vacation trips or an early purchase to ramp up for the summer season.

I'm really proud of this bag, and I hope that you enjoy looking through some of the detail photos included below. It will soon be posted in the Collections page as part of the gallery of items that are have available for sale.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment