Lina and Vi: New in the Shop: 4" x 6" Burlap Pouches

Sunday, October 8, 2017

New in the Shop: 4" x 6" Burlap Pouches

Burlap zipper pouches by Lina and Vi Handmade Michigan www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Hi friends, and happy Sunday! I was able to fit in some sewing this past week for our Etsy shop. Our 4" by 6" burlap zipper pouches are one of our more popular items in the shop, so I whipped up a couple of new designs this week. I had some eclectic, patterned fabric in my stash, so I opted for all patterned linings and no solids this time around. These are so fun for me to make, so I'm always game to sew up some new ones since I can mix and match prints and patterns. I have these as a bundle and a single pouch. Check out our Zipper Pouch sections of our Etsy shop to see the full lineup.

Burlap zipper pouches by Lina and Vi Handmade Michigan www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Burlap zipper pouches by Lina and Vi Handmade Michigan www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Burlap zipper pouches by Lina and Vi Handmade Michigan www.linaandvi.etsy.com

In other news, I started on a new custom order this week for our friends over at Roos Roast in Ann Arbor. These are custom-designed AeroPress burlap zipper cases that I make only for them so you will not be able to purchase these from me directly. Holiday prep time has started for all of us, and I'll be dropping off new AeroPress burlap travel cases in the coming weeks before Thanksgiving. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more info and a sneak peek later this month.

Lastly, I'll be participating in a local pop-up shopping event in mid-November, and I definitely welcome anyone who is local in southeast Michigan to stop by, shop, and say hello! The pop-up shop will be held from 1-4pm on Saturday November 11th in Northville, Michigan at a private residence. The event will include Lina and Vi handmade goods and two local reps for Avon and Tupperware. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll share the address with you so you can come on by and shop.

I had more updates to share than I realized! I'm still very busy with our baby, but we are slowly getting into more of a routine. I am cherishing the moments I get to spend with her while on maternity leave and am also very thankful for the moments when she is napping when I can have some time to sew :-).

I look forward to sharing more updates with you later this week. Enjoy your Sunday!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment