Lina and Vi: New in the shop! Two Large Burlap Zipper Bags

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New in the shop! Two Large Burlap Zipper Bags

Burlap Coffee Zipper Bag by Lina and Vi Plymouth Michigan - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Hello! I'm back today to share two new burlap bags that are now available in our shop! As I type this, I have a sleeping baby on my shoulder. We are learning and adjusting together, and I'm happy to say that things are going well! In the last few weeks, I have made time to do a bit of sewing when I can, and I'm excited to share my latest items with you today.

These bags are our classic larger zipper cases that have become one of the more popular items in our shop during the last year. They are large enough to store anything from toiletries to accessories to art supplies and more. They are versatile in their use and so fun and unique which is why I believe they have been so popular.

Both of these burlap zipper bags have a burgundy faux leather bottom. I'm still loving the faux leather / vinyl bottom on these bags. It gives the burlap bags a solid bottom structure that is hard to find even in heavier weight fabrics.

Burlap Coffee Zipper Bag by Lina and Vi Plymouth Michigan - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Burlap Coffee Zipper Bag by Lina and Vi Plymouth Michigan - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

Burlap Coffee Zipper Bag by Lina and Vi Plymouth Michigan - www.linaandvi.etsy.com

While the exteriors are similar, I decided to make the interiors unique to give each design its own personality. One burlap zipper bag features a solid kelly green lining while the other is a brown leopard print that you may recognize from this post featuring my new shoulder bag that I now carry every day. I love the print, and it is a thicker fabric that has held up really well in my own bag so I wanted to integrate it into a large zipper case. So think of these two burlap zipper bags as the serious one and the fun one ;-). Their styles may be slightly different, but they both showcase the unique prints of the upcycled coffee sacks in a beautiful way. You can shop both of these in our Etsy shop now.

Aside from these two bags, I have been working on a couple of pillow orders as well as restocking our pillows over at Birch Wood Boutique in downtown Plymouth, Michigan. A couple of weekends ago I visited the first-ever Detroit Renegade craft fair. It was awesome to see the local, handmade shops and all of their talents on display. I'm hoping that the Renegade craft fair will continue to come to Detroit each year, and that I may be able to participate in the future!

I hope you're having a good week so far! I'll be back later this week to share the non-sewing DIY with you that put the final touch on our nursery. Hint: it involves my Silhouette Cameo again!

Thanks for stopping by -
Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment