Lina and Vi: New in the Shop: Burlap Zipper Pouches

Sunday, July 2, 2017

New in the Shop: Burlap Zipper Pouches

Lina and Vi Repurposed Burlap Zipper Pouches

I'm back at the sewing machine this week sharing a couple of new items for our Etsy shop. We closed out June with three new burlap pouches in our shop, and I'm loving the color combinations for these fun yet practical zipper bags.

Each zipper pouch is sewn from 100% repurposed coffee sack burlap bags and finished with a colorful printed or solid lining fabric. The burlap prints on these pouches are bold and completely authentic to the original coffee sack. The zippers are standard high-quality YKK zippers in both white and ivory. I love sewing these pouches because it is fun to combine different color combinations together. They are so useful for organizing small items, or even replacing a big purse, especially during the warmer summer months when there is a tendency to carry a lighter load. You can shop this set of three in our Etsy shop now. These are completely USA (and Michigan) made.

Lina and Vi Repurposed Burlap Zipper Pouches

Lina and Vi Repurposed Burlap Zipper Pouches

Lina and Vi Repurposed Burlap Zipper Pouches

In other news, we are halfway through 2017 which seems surreal. I don't know where the months went, but I do know that the second half of 2017 is going to be an exciting one. I am looking forward to welcoming our baby, adjusting to motherhood, and finding a new normal balance between sewing/career/family.  I sense a few more baby sewing projects in my near future!

I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful holiday weekend and spending time with your friends and family to both relax and celebrate for the 4th of July!

Enjoy!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment