Lina and Vi: USDA Organic Burlap Zipper Large Pouch

Friday, May 5, 2017

USDA Organic Burlap Zipper Large Pouch

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185312144/usda-organic-printed-burlap-zipper-pouch?ref=shop_home_active_2

Where is the time going? I spent the first few days of May on a short babymoon to west Michigan, where my husband and I stayed at a local B&B in Saugatuck. Although the weather was a bit cold and rainy, we hopped in the car and drove the coast of Lake Michigan to visit the downtown area of Holland and the beautiful, large beach in Grand Haven. It was much needed rest and relaxation - a few days away from work, email, traffic, our pup, and the daily rush. We enjoyed some amazing food in downtown Douglas and fantastic shops in Saugatuck, as well as gourmet breakfasts. If you need a B&B recommendation in Saugatuck, I have one for you!

With a baby on the way, it feels like we are busier than ever. My mind is constantly running with projects and to-do's, and although the progress feels slow, I think we are right on track. I'm still feeling good, and everyone is healthy, which is most important.  On that topic, I recently completed a new DIY for our nursery that I plan to share in the next couple of days. This one involved my sewing machine, some felt, and a bit of fishing line, so if you have a baby on the way or need a gift, stay tuned for my upcoming DIY post.

Last week, I wrapped up a brand new burlap zipper pouch that is now available for purchase on Etsy and ready to ship. I decided to focus on sewing a larger zipper pouch, as these are so versatile and can be used for a variety of things. Please welcome the USDA Organic burlap zipper pouch featuring Cotton+Steel red and gold striped cotton fabric! This zipper pouch has a buttery soft faux leather bottom that sharpens the bag's style and provides a structured balance against the fuzzy burlap panels. The USDA Organic original print is big and bold, perfect for anyone looking to make a statement with this eclectic accessory. You can find this bag in our Etsy shop here.

USDA Organic burlap zipper pouch by Lina and Vi Plymouth MI

USDA Organic burlap zipper pouch by Lina and Vi Plymouth MI

If you saw our recent Facebook post, the local Plymouth Farmer's market opens this weekend, tomorrow Saturday May 6th from 7:30 - 12:30. Although we will not be participating tomorrow, I encourage you to stop by to see the local artisans and shop everything from plants to coffee, to baked goods. I'll be joining the crew one upcoming Saturday when the weather is a bit warmer, so stay tuned to our Facebook page for the dates.

I hope you have a great weekend!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment