Lina and Vi: New in the shop: Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets

Thursday, April 20, 2017

New in the shop: Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets

burlap zipper pouches by linaandvi.com

Hello and happy Thursday! It's been another busy week around here, but despite the packed days, I have had some time to sew and update our Etsy shop this week. First, I finished up several new sets of burlap zipper pouches. We now have sets of two and singles available in the 4" by 6" size. Visit our Burlap Zipper Pouches and Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets shop sections to see the latest designs. With Mother's Day coming up in a couple of weeks, these handmade, upcycled burlap pouches are a great gift alone or wrapped up in a gift basket. If you choose to fill it with someone's favorite goodies, you will have the gift and packaging all tied into one!

Speaking of burlap zipper pouches, our friends over at Bundled Michigan were kind enough to feature our pouches in their recent Facebook post. They are now restocked with several new Lina and Vi burlap pouches. Their ladies bundles make unique gifts for Mother's Day with the added bonus of handling the shopping, packaging, and shipping for you. It is a super simple way to give a thoughtful gift to show how much you appreciate that special someone.

Second, I updated all of our Etsy listings to make them more reader friendly. You will notice that the descriptions are split into multiple sections, making it faster to pinpoint the information you are looking for rather than having to skim the info in whole. Even after three years, I am still learning more how to best present the Lina and Vi handmade items so you can find it easy to shop our products, despite not being able to physically touch them.

Lastly, many of our burlap pillows are restocked and ready to ship! I have stocked up our most popular burlap pillows for the spring. Shop our burlap pillow section to see the latest ready to ship options.

I am looking forward to sewing a new custom crossbody burlap bag for a local customer this weekend. While it seems like everything is high gear right now, I know that in a couple of months, I will need to slow down and prepare for this little one to enter the world. I am spending as much of my free time preparing for the changes that are coming ahead. It truly is a season of change in my life, and while I admit that I am nervous, I am just as excited to enter a new phase.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week - thank you for stopping in!
Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment