Lina and Vi: Weekly Wrap-Up: Burlap Pouches for Bundled MI

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up: Burlap Pouches for Bundled MI

Lina and Vi for BundledMI
I spent the majority of the past week wrapping up an order of burlap zipper pouches for our partners over at Bundled Michigan. Once again, I'm thrilled to be featured in their custom handmade gift boxes. Their bundles are curated with cute items that make it easier to give a thoughtful gift, plus the added bonus of gift wrapping and shipping which are handled for you.

Back in October, I shared a bit about where you can find the Lina and Vi burlap pouches on their site under Build You Own bundle, and I'm happy to report that you can now find our pouches in their Ladies Deluxe Bundle! I am in love with how they look alongside some truly unique and special products from other talented local artisans, packaged in a wooden crate that is embellished with a beautiful gold ribbon. Photography is not my strong point, and these photos of our burlap zipper pouches are amazing!

We have a new batch of pouches headed over to Bundled Michigan this week, and they are looking great! I selected several new lining fabrics for the interiors, including a few from Cotton+Steel. They are so much fun, and I can't wait to have them included in even more bundles.

On that note, thank you for the responses to my news regarding my new bundle of joy arriving in August! To celebrate, I just wrapped up two new burlap zipper pouch sets now ready to ship in our Etsy shop.

Have a great week!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment