Lina and Vi: Shop for Lina and Vi at Tiny Expo - Ann Arbor, MI!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Shop for Lina and Vi at Tiny Expo - Ann Arbor, MI!


I am excited to announce that I will be participating in Tiny Expo this holiday season in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan! If you are looking for a fun event where you can shop handmade items this holiday season, Tiny Expo should be on your list!

Tiny Expo is an annual Christmas craft fair featuring indie and handmade vendors from around the southeast Michigan area. This year's craft show will be held on Saturday December 10th at the downtown location of the Ann Arbor District Library from 11:00 - 5:30. I will be there showcasing some of my recent Lina and Vi items, including my handmade burlap crossbody bags, pouches, totes, and of course, Michigan pillows! I am also planning to have some exclusive Ann Arbor items for sale. I'm super excited to have been accepted to participate in this year's fair, and I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with local shoppers as well as seeing the handmade items from all of the talented local vendors.

To find more information on Tiny Expo, including a complete vendor list for this year's show, stop by their event page as well as their Facebook page to find more information on the event details.




No comments:

Post a Comment