Lina and Vi: Etsy Shop 2 Year Anniversary - Thank You!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Etsy Shop 2 Year Anniversary - Thank You!

Handmade burlap goods

Two years ago today I decided to open up the Lina and Vi Etsy shop, and I'm so thankful that I took the leap of faith and had an open mind to give it a try. It has been a lot of fun being able to connect with people from around the country and share my handmade items with them. To know that I helped to make someone's holiday, birthday, wedding, or just an ordinary day a little bit more special is awesome and reaffirms for me why I spend my free time running my little shop.

Thank you to everyone who have supported me along this journey. I'm excited to see where the next 2 years on Etsy take me!

P.S. I listed a bunch of new items today in honor of our anniversary! Stop on by check it now at www.linaandvi.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment