Lina and Vi: Plymouth, MI Pillows at Birch Wood

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Plymouth, MI Pillows at Birch Wood

Birch Wood boutique Plymouth Michigan

Hi friends!  Here in the metro Detroit area, we had a beautiful weekend weather-wise, with unseasonably warm weather and a lot of sun. It's amazing how the weather can affect our moods, energy, and general happiness. This small blip of spring-like temperatures meant that many people were outdoors this weekend, running, walking or playing with their dogs, and just working around their yards. It's a welcome change after the brutal winters these past two years here in Michigan.

My husband and I went on a walk with our pup to downtown Plymouth to enjoy the warmer weather and to get some exercise. Once we made it down to the shopping and restaurant area, we walked by my favorite Birch Wood Boutique and noticed our new Plymouth, MI burlap pillow in the window display! In fact, if you look closely, you will find two of our handmade burlap pillows in the store-front window - the Plymouth pillow and the Great Lakes burlap pillow. Yay!

Birch Wood Boutique is a local shop in downtown Plymouth that recently moved from a smaller location to it's new shop on Forest Avenue. It's an eclectic boutique that carries both clothing and home decor items, and most of the items there have a very rustic, organic feel. When I first went into the shop about two years ago, I never thought that I'd end up having my burlap pillows available for sale there, and it still excites me to think how much I have grown Lina and Vi since that time nearly two years ago!

Burlap PIymouth Michigan Handmade Pillow by Lina and Vi

As you can tell, I am a huge fan of the boutique as well as a proud Plymouth resident who loves the downtown area. In particular, the Plymouth pillow was made by request and the original pillow sold in the shop in the matter of days from when I dropped it off. It's a pillow that packs a lot of love and personality. The best part is that it's completely customizable to any city name!

Shop our Plymouth burlap pillows in our Etsy shop or send us a message and let me help make a customized city pillow for your home!

I hope you have a great start to the week!
Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment