Lina and Vi: Thank You for A Great 2015

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank You for A Great 2015

Lina and Vi plymouth mi, burlap bag, 2015 recap

As we near get into the final hours of 2015, I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you for all of the kindness and support this past year for my small handmade business. I was able to meet many new customers over the course of the year, and I had so much fun being able to dream up new product ideas to share with you. I received requests for Lina and Vi burlap items as gifts for major, personal events from baby showers to destination weddings as well as Christmas gifts for loved ones and decor to adorn your Thanksgiving tables. Being able to create something that others can enjoy is amazing to me.

Burlap isn't the easiest fabric to sew with, and I would be lying if I didn't admit that there are many times when I question whether it's time to turn a new leaf and try a new, easier material.  That time hasn't come yet as I'm not finished creating and dreaming up new ideas to repurpose burlap. For now, I'll continue to walk around my house (and the neighborhood, let's be real) with burlap fuzzies stuck to my pants and scattered among my home as a small price to pay to work with this fabric that has so much potential.

I hope you enjoy your New Year and hope to see you back here in 2016!

Erica






No comments:

Post a Comment