Lina and Vi: Kerrytown Kindlefest, Ann Arbor MI Friday Dec 4th!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kerrytown Kindlefest, Ann Arbor MI Friday Dec 4th!

I'm so excited to announce that I will be participating in the Kerrytown Kindlefest this Friday evening in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan! The outdoor market will take place in the Ann Arbor Farmers Market on December 4th from 6 - 10 pm at 407 North Fifth Ave. This event will have music, fire pits, roasted s'mores, beer, wine, food, and of course, handmade crafts for sale!

I know that I say that I'm excited about a lot of things, but I am truly, honestly  thrilled to be part of the group of vendors selected for this event. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other talented vendors have on display this year, along with designing a festive, holiday themed table for the Lina and Vi bags and pillows.

If you are local to the metro Detroit or Ann Arbor areas, please stop by and say hello at the Lina and Vi table this Friday evening. Grab a bite of handmade food and take a stroll around the market as you kick off what is supposed to be a beautiful first weekend of December.

Find more details on the Facebook event page here.

Hope to see you Friday!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment