Lina and Vi: New Zipper Pouches and Thanksgiving Wrap Up

Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Zipper Pouches and Thanksgiving Wrap Up



Burlap zipper pouches - handmade - Lina and Vi

Hi friends! I hope all of my stateside readers had a great Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. We spent the day relaxing and visiting with my family. We ate fantastic food, drank wine, chatted, and enjoyed watching all of the nieces and nephews run and play together. The best days are the ones that are the most relaxed and casual, and that was one of those days.

Now that the holiday is over, everyone is on Christmas mode around here (and by everyone, I mean just me). We've put up our Christmas decor, and I even had Christmas music playing in the kitchen much to my husband's dismay :-). I've since toned it down a bit but now that the shopping season has officially started, I need to seriously start making a game plan for gifts...and cookies...and outfits...and you name it. I feel like the to do list multiplies in December, but at least it is only temporary!

With this long holiday weekend, I was fortunate enough to have a few hours to sew up a few new zipper pouches which are now listed in our Etsy shop. The burlap pouch gift sets are great stocking stuffers or teacher gifts, especially for someone who is looking for something handmade and eco-friendly but with tons of personality.

Burlap zipper pouches - handmade - Lina and Vi

Burlap zipper pouches - handmade - Lina and Vi

We also have single pouches available or even sets of two. All of the pouches have a one of kind cut of burlap on the outside paired with a hand-selected solid or printed fabric on the inside. They are secured with white, beige, and ivory YKK zippers along with a faux suede pull. They measure about 4 inches by 6 inches and can be stuffed with anything from nail polish to lip gloss or gift cards or sweet handwritten note.

Find these handmade burlap zipper pouches and more Christmas gift ideas in the Lina and Vi Etsy shop now. Remember to shop small and shop local today and everyday!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment