Lina and Vi: Brand New Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Brand New Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets

Lina and Vi burlap zipper pouch - www.etsy.com/shop/linaandviFriends! I'm happy to be back to share a few photos of the latest burlap zipper pouches I just wrapped up. I had several pouch set orders this past week, so I shifted gears and starting sewing a few new pouches to restock.  These new pouches are now available for purchase in our Etsy shop for all of the early Christmas shoppers out there.

Second only to our Michigan burlap pillow, these small 4" by 6" burlap zipper pouches are our best selling item. They are large enough to hold everything a typical wallet holds plus a cell phone and keys. I've had customers tell me they are using them for organizing their purses, as purse replacements, and to hold items while walking their dog (as a new dog owner, I can understand the complexities of balancing the leash, umbrella, keys, and poop bags all at once).

Each pouch is $8 individually or $21 for a set of three. I also take custom orders for those looking for specific fabric linings or sizes. Contact me at linaandvi at gmail dot com.

Lina and Vi burlap zipper pouch - www.etsy.com/shop/linaandvi

Lina and Vi burlap zipper pouch - www.etsy.com/shop/linaandvi

Lina and Vi burlap zipper pouch - www.etsy.com/shop/linaandvi

Lina and Vi burlap zipper pouch - www.etsy.com/shop/linaandvi


I hope you're enjoying the rest of your weekend! I'm hoping to do a bit of sewing later today in between taking a few hours to volunteer at a local kitchen in Ann Arbor.

Enjoy!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment