Lina and Vi: Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets

Monday, May 25, 2015

Burlap Zipper Pouch Sets



For those of you in the U.S., I hope you're having a great holiday today! I spend the past few days in the northern part of the lower peninsula in Michigan. Every time I'm up at my in-law's cottage, it reminds me that it can be healthy (and productive!) to take a few days away from technology, work, sewing, and the day to day chores.  We brought our English Springer Spaniel puppy with us for her first experience, and she loved being able to run freely and play with our family's other dog for a few days.

Now that the weekend is mostly over, I'm stopping in to share a few photos of our latest burlap zipper pouch set available in our Etsy shop. It's summer, which means it's wedding season, and these pouches are extra handy when creating bridal party gifts or as favors for bachelorette party guests. Each pouch is made out of repurposed burlap and is lined with either a pattern or solid color fabric on the inside. If you're looking for a gift that could be given for a group, where each is uniquely different, these are perfect options for your event. These can be purchased in custom quantities as well, so you only buy what you need.


This week, I'm busy sourcing fun new lining fabric and zippers, along with sewing up several new burlap zipper pouches to have ready to sell. Aside from that, this past week I worked on creating more of the paper products that help Lina and Vi operate as a cohesive brand, including the hang-tags that tie to each of our products and fabric care inserts. Today, I'm spending my free time creating more fabric labels. Remember these? I shared a how-to a few months ago that you can check out here if you're looking for an affordable DIY on how to make something similar.

Thanks for stopping by,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment