Lina and Vi: Around These Parts - End of September

Monday, September 29, 2014

Around These Parts - End of September

I've been pretty quiet this past week on the blog as it has been a busy week of finishing up the latest Grounds bag, catching up with friends, and spending time with family. As I'm sure many others are saying this week, I can't believe that September is nearly over. I don't know where the weeks have gone. I've always had a special place in my heart for September since it's my birthday month (hello, fellow Virgos!) and for most of my life, it signaled a fresh start with a new school year. This September certainly symbolized change, some good and some not so good, but it has passed and we're not onto a new month in just a few days. On a personal note, this October I will celebrate my first anniversary with my husband and to celebrate, we are heading to San Francisco for a long weekend. Please share any ideas/tips/guides on things to do and see in the city! We can't wait to cross this city off our bucket list and wander around for a bit.

I don't have any new photos to share today, but I am planning a post for later this week to share the new bag that has just completed it's finishing touches. It's a large, shoulder bag. It's simple but highlighted with a few fun details that make this new bag a perfect addition this Fall. Although the bag lining and bottom is made from a few different shades of brown fabric, the repurposed coffee burlap sack has a colorful fun print. There's a good story behind my discovery of this burlap print - stay tuned for details and the Etsy posting later this week!

As we gear up for the holiday season, remember that we accept custom orders for all of those on your list this year. Contact me, Erica, at linaandvi at gmail dot com, and I'll be happy to create something that's unique for you or as a gift for someone you love this holiday season.

Thanks for stopping by!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment