Lina and Vi: New Spring Lookbook Photos

Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Spring Lookbook Photos

I realized today that the enormous snow pile that was comfortably nested between our driveway and our neighbor's driveway for the past four months has finally and officially melted! My sister and I pretty much had a bet going that it would be there until June. Well, it's only April, and all I can say is - it better not return back before June!

In the spirit of warmer weather coming in with Spring, I posted a series of new photos of the Grounds bags today! I'm not a photographer by any means, so I feel very proud of the new look and the bags all styled up.
Grounds Collection // linaandvi.blogspot.com
Check out the Collections page here on the site or our Facebook page for the full look book of photos.

P.S. The Etsy store is now fully stocked - including some random antique liquor corks that were left over from another project I was working on today. Head over to Etsy to see what's in stock to create a new Spring look today!


No comments:

Post a Comment