Lina and Vi: Bio Latina in our Shop!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Bio Latina in our Shop!

Bio Latina messenger // lina and vi
I'm excited to announce that the Bio Latina messenger bag that I've been sharing this past week is now available for purchase in our Etsy store. Detailed photos and information are included in the listing. As a recap, this new messenger-style crossbody bag has a purple heavy-weight lining, metallic gold top stitching and trim detail, a wooden button closure, and two inner pockets. It's large enough to keep a small book or magazine (or really the load of stuff that's in my bag on a daily basis!)
Below is a detailed shot of the front button that secures the top of the purse. This button is one of my favorites, definitely one that I've had in my stash for a while trying to find the right project to use it on. I purchased it from a sewing notion and fabric store in Royal Oak, Michigan called Haberman Fabrics. It was a bit of splurge, but it's top-quality wood and metal, which really finishes this bag well.
Bio Latina messenger // lina and vi
Please stop by our Etsy shop to see more details!

Thanks for stopping by-
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment